"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspire....

I'm inspired by people, art, television, music etc everyday; but some how it always manages to link itself to fashion. There have been some that have stuck with me for years e.g. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen and others that I discover each day, recently, Christine Centenera and Olivia Palermo. Daily, I'm inspired by everyone on my course, the people on the street and by the blogs I read daily. Someone recently has crept up and I have always thought, "Who is that girl?" She has this energy about her and her style is unique, effortless, eccentric, chic and more! Her name, is, Atlanta De Cadenet Taylor. Daughter of Amanda De Cadenet and John Taylor (Duran Duran) she has been named by many an 'it girl' and has also been signed up by a modelling agency and she is just 17! She is absolutely stunning, I love her hair and I agree with many when they say she looks just like Rachel Bilson! Its fair to say, I have a style crush!

Have a look for yourself...












She is just so cool <3

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo... I welcome ideas please :)

Bea x