"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Apologies...

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently. The work load at university has piled on; I have 5 group assignments as well a trend forecasting report to write, whilst searching for a placement next year and perhaps a part time job to feed my shopping addiction (oops!). However, all is not in vain... I have a job interview this Friday (wish me luck) I really want/need this job, so fingers crossed/good luck/pray etc! I'm thinking of wearing some black smart trousers (high wasted, baggier at the top and tight at the bottom -topshop), a loose white tee, black blazer, smart black heels and accessories... What do you think? (will try and get an outfit post... i know i keep promising, eeek)

Another plus, Vogue, arrived yesterday. Always enough to put a smile on my face! So much to mention but the Hermes adverts stick out the most in my mind; especially the mermaid one, wow! (picture pending) ... On another Vogue related issue; there is a competition to win £1000 and a months paid work experience at Vogue, YES PLEASE! You have to write 3 articles so I shall be starting on that too. Its all very 'go,go,go" at the moment, which is nice after the bad week I had last week.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed CLOGS!!!

I know the Grammy's are not THE award ceremony for stylespotting however I really liked this Romona Keveza dress on Lea Michele from 'Glee', what do you think?



I watched a programme on Mo Mowlam (an English politician) yesterday. It was heartbreaking and inspiring. She had a brain tumour and she fought it and was so determined, passionate and just wow! I was completely inspired by her drive!

I'm Vampire crazy at the moment. Can you blame me with Twilight, yes please Edward Cullen and now The Vampire Diaries well I'm quite wishing for a Vampire boyfriend!

O! I have also re-ignited my passion for Ed Westwick a.k.a Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl... SWOON!



I leave with a gift of eyecandy... am i forgiven?


I promise to be better with blogging/outfit posts ASAP.

Bea x