"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Heel Lust

YAY the snow has finally gone! As pretty as it was at first, I'm glad that I can stop dressing for practicality... enter the return of the heels :)

I visited the Trafford Centre today, briefly, and took a trip into Aldo... I was in heaven (perhaps because I have had a withdrawal from heels)!

I have been looking for a nude pair of heels for sooo long and I love these suede ones they are very flattering on and made my feet and legs look rather long and elegant (always a bonus when your 5ft4) I love the quirky 'lip' at the back.



These grey studded heels come in black also but are almost identical to a pair I saw on Christine Centenera. Yum! Grey is perfect for Spring/Summer also.



Well, I said when I saw Spring/Summer catwalks "I'm not going to say I will never wear Clogs, because I bet when it comes to it I will want a pair" and its fair to say I know myself very well! Because, I have found a pair that a perfect in Aldo (yes, again!)




I think I prefer the wedged heel of the Aldo shoes to the ones of the Chanel... Although I have seen some wooden sandals in Topshop with heels like the Chanel ones that I really liked.

Ahhhh! I wish I had enough money to buy all :(


Which do you prefer? Which are more of an investment??

Bea x