"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Friday, January 15, 2010

Printed Tee's

I have recently been updating my casual wardrobe as at the end of term I was really struggling for day-time basics; as always I don't know when to stop and just want to keep buying and buying.

Some daytime basic staples are...

A good White T-shirt (i like mine loose and baggy)

Some good fitting Skinny jeans.

A long boyfriend style black cardigan.

With accessories you can transform those simple clothes into a chic daytime outfit. Add heels, a scarf, a handbag, big earrings, lots of bangles, necklaces, mac jacket, blazer etc etc.

On my hunt for my casual wardrobe I have developed a love for Printed Tee's! I have already posted the "who the Fu*k is Chanel?" and "my boyfriend is a Vampire" ones but I may have found the piece de resistance at Urban Outfitters...



I'm desperate for the "Fan Club Anna Wintour" but at £55 is that too much for a t-shirt (and i got 3 white t-shirts for christmas)? No doubt everybody on my course will be wanting one of these!

What do you think?

Bea x