"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Style Crush

It is fair to say I have a new obsession; Christine Centenera I discovered her quite by chance and have been researching her ever since. She literally has my dream life; working for a fashion magazine, living in a hot country and having an amazing wardrobe!

Christine Centenera is Fashion Director for Harper's Bazaar (Austrailia) as well as doing some freelance styling; also doing some dj-ing on the side. She has been popping up on many blogs but there is not a tonne of information about her out there. I had a quick look at some of her work on the Harper's Bazaar website and have to say this girl is fantastic at her job; I love her work aswell as her personal styling. Whilst researching I learnt that she has a love for studs, metal, leather and patent and she has a naturally high instep so she is more comfortable in high high killer heels!

This is a girl to follow... I <3 her style and would adore her job! Here are a few pics to give you a taster of her fabulousness!












Personal favourites are the colourful Josh Goot dress with black jacket / the black sheer shirt and leather skinny trousers / the the outfit with the grey fur stole and skinny jeans / the large black fur coat, black dress and tights... BUT to be honest I love every single outfit (and there are more). She often seems to recycle items, which makes her seem more accesible to the every day girl. At the moment she seems to have a penchant for Power Shoulders and pulls them off perfectly.

Keep an eye out for Christine Centenera; I think she is destined for big things!

Bea x