"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charlotte Olympia

Second post today... I know I'm keen, but its the holiday's and I'm bored!

Charlotte Olympia; I discovered a pair of her shoes in the December (I think) issue of Harper's Bazaar and instantly fell in love with them!

Background to the Designer:
Charlotte Olympia Dellal, graduated from Cordwainers in 2004 branching into becoming a luxury accessories designer. Her collection 'Charlotte Olympia' was launched in 2004. The brands signature is a gold spider web on the sole of the shoe (love it!) and as a brand they focus on classic shapes and "meticulous attention to detail". According to her website she has been inspired be old hollywood glamour (once again love it!) The shoes are hand crafted in Italy and are sold in Dover Street Market, Browns, Jefferey, Harvey Nichols and Net - A - Porter.

Here are a few that are my personal favourites of the website http://www.charlotteolympia.com/


Personally I adore these shoes, What do you think?

Bea x