"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Polyvore...

I stumbled across Polyvore about a year ago whilst looking for a gold sequin dress... its fantastic! A creative fashionista's dream. Its a go to guide if you are looking for something in particular for example, a skull scarf - type this in and you get pages of images and the links to the website it was found. Perfect for a lunch break instead of trawling through topshop, net a porter, asos this website finds them for you - what more could you want!

As well assisting you with shopping it can give inspiration; users can create 'sets' these can are like mood boards and can be on anything you like ( a personal fave of mine are the olsen sets... hours of inspiration!). Search celebrities, styles, particular items etc. As well as viewing why not feed your inner creativity and have a go yourself... challenge yourself to do a 'celebrity look' on from the high street just like in magazines.

I've had a go already and created to olsen inspired sets... I have to say I'm hooked!!!

Take a look at my sets and my Inspire collection (images I have added made by other users that I fell in love with). http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1145828 <<< my profile link.

Be Creative :)

Bea x