"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Thursday, December 24, 2009

And so it begins...

I guess I should have always known I would end up in fashion...
I was introduced to fashion at a young age, every day was 'dress up' for me; I could wear what ever I wanted as long as I wore my "My mummy doesn't dress me" badge! (Converse and a floral bridesmaid dress was a personal favourite judging by photos - not to mention my Grandmother's jewellery and fur stole!). And in play, dressing Barbie was far more important than playing with Barbie, there were hours of preparation; only once she had the right dress and matching accessories and her hair was done would she be allowed to join the game.
So here I am now, in my second year of International Fashion Marketing and loving it! I decided to start this blog to help me progress within the industry ideally in to fashion journalism... this will be in part a virtual scrapbook where I can store everything that inspires me... Enjoy!