"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've got a spring in my step...


(img: Fashion Canvas) - I love this image; this is how I want my hair to look! But i love this entire look.

Now, I know that Vanessa Hudgen's is not everyone's first style icon; but I do actually really like (most of) the outfits she wears. I mean she is stunning, I would love to have a dark skin tone; amazing brunette hair and just generally be amazingly beautiful! Recently there have been two looks that I have loved; they have that boho look to them (which I LOVE! I think I was a hippy in a past life).




Where can I find a hat like this? And also what colour would suit my fairer/blonder tone?

Bea x

p.s. As this blog is mainly about inspiration I'm aiming to show you some images I have been saving over the past few months (from magazines, blogs and internet) that inspire me.