"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Friday, March 26, 2010

Miu Miu

I'm in love with Miu Miu's new collections!!! I've always loved the symbol of the swallow and have been umm-ing and errr-ing for a while now if I should get a tattoo of one?! So, it was pretty clear that I would love Miu Miu's prints! I'm in love with the shoes the most I think...












(images taken from style.com and http://teapartycrasher.blogspot.com/2010/02/miu-miu-ss10-madness.html )

The first two images are my fave pics from the A/W 10/11 season; the rest are from S/S 10 collection.

I went shopping today and went a bit mad in H&M eeeek! The Garden Collection is out and I managed to get the two dresses I wanted although the floral one I had to get in a much larger size as they were all sold out, just need to alter it a little!

Love Bea x