"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Met Gala 2010

I've stopped blogging for a while due to hectic university schedule with end of term assignments and examinations. They are still on going but I had to blog about the Met Gala.

A few of my favourite looks:



Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad; she looks amazing! I love the dress, the hair and the make up.



Nicole Richie in Marc Jacobs. Along with the Olsens she may be my ultimate style icon.. i think i love everything she wears.



Emma Watson in Burberry. Its no secret that Burberry is one of my favourite designers. She looks stunning here I love the entire look, I would have chosen different shoes perhaps.



Sarah Jessica Parker in Halston Heritage. I love the colour of this... she too looks stunning. I love the shimmery-ness of it too!



Chanel Iman in Michael Kors, I love this outfit although I'm not sure it suits the Met Gala but I like it all the same!



Zoe Saldana and Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein. I love the simplicty and elegance of these outfits. The white dress on Diane reminds me of one Ashley Olsen once wore.

Pictures from Style.com

There are more that I liked that I will add at another time. There were some that I liked but wasn't keen on some parts of the entire look and some that were just AWFUL.

What were your favourite looks at the Met Gala?

Bea x