"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Street Peeper

I stumbled across Street Peeper after it was recommended in Glamour magazine (there are a list of blogs, i'm slowly making my way through all of them) and i'm glad i did, plenty of inspiration for outfits. Perfect.

Here are a few of my favourites:






(The website is catergorised in cities)

The first image is from Sydney; I'm really into graphic prints at the moment and long sleeved shift dresses and therefore this is just about perfection. Teemed with the shoe boots... love it!

The next Chicago; love, love, love the skirt! I love how she has kept everything else so minimal aswell; it could so easily be an ott outfit but she keeps it classy and gives it a slightly rougher edge with the studded shoes (can never go wrong)!

Next NYC; I love the colours, I am now on the hunt for some clothes with similar hues... good for summer! Again, I love the simplicity of the outfit and I love the accessories with it. I'm also looking for some bib necklaces. It looks so effortless, yet so stylish at the same time.

And finally Paris <3 stripes are my thing at the moment, I seem to have a lot of breton striped tops! I love the fur gillet. Just everything thing looks so effortless and comfy; it doesn't look like she is suffering to be stylish! I also find it an accessible look: I'll definately try this one out some time this week.

Which look do you like the best?

It will keep you entertained for hours and probably make you want to travel to the cities yourself. www.streetpeeper.com

Bea x