"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Daydreams....

A few images taken from various blogs (many you can see on my sidebar) that inspire me...



Christine Centenera is amazing in every way and is one of the many people whose wardrobe I would ADORE!



This is from the Stella McCartney Resort collection. I love the colour and the detailig, its beautiful. Stella McCartney never fails to make me love her designs, she manages to cover all the different areas that I love within fashion.



I've seen this picture on a few blogs. Everytime I fall in love with it.



This whole picture is amazing, as is the detailing on that dress.



Her hair <3



Rings on every finger... I'm starting to build up my collection.





I know its summer but I can't stop thinking about the coats from the Burberry A/W 2010-11 the leather and shearling pilot jacket style. I've seen that H&M will be releasing one and and Hobbs. I may have to start saving now!!!



Festivals, denim, studs, black... whats not to love?



Bambi Northwood Blyth <3