"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

CFDA Awards

Here are my favourite outfits from the CFDA 2010 awards....



First off, my favourite two people in the world! Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen... Again managing to look unique and stylish in such an effortless way.



Rachel Zoe, another that never fails to disapoint. I absolutely love the blue, the texture and the shape!



Jessica Stam, one of my favourite models. The black dress with the sheer skirt seems to be becoming a massive trend... thanks to Chanel, non?



This Alexander McQueen dress is beautiful; the colour, the print and the colour! Halston and McQueen seem to be a favourite of SJP at the moment (Halston for obvious reasons).



Alexa Chung, I think if I saw this dress on myself it would be hideous but Alexa manages to make it stylish. I love the colour!

What were your favourite looks at the CFDA's?

Bea x